Here are nine times nine good reasons why you should buy V.I.P Jiu 8 Baijiu.
Why nine times nine? Because it is a very auspicious number in China.
1 – Health With V.I.P Jiu 8
While it is recommended that no more than three units per day of any alcohol be consumed. With two days per week alcohol free.
For health benefits we recommend no more than 1 unit per day of V.I.P Jiu 8.
- 1 – V.I.P Jiu 8 contains nine herbs, beneficial to well-being.
- 2 – Can protect against atherosclerotic plaque.
- 3 – Can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- 4 – Can reduce the risk of ischaemic stroke.
- 5 – Can reduce the risk of diabetes.
- 6 – Can reduce the risk of gallstones.
- 7 – Can help immunity enhancement.
- 8 – Can improve libido.
- 9 – Can reduce stress.
So all in all you could say, a V.I.P Jiu a day, keeps the doctor at bay.
Further reading: V.I.P Jiu 8 – The restorative baijiu.
2 – History With V.I.P Jiu 8
Learning historical facts is not only informative, it is also constructive and gives one the feeling of satisfaction of having learned something educational and by being able to store and recall this information, aids the memory, thus boosting brain power.
- 1 – V.I.P Jiu 8 was created by the emperor Kangxi, who reigned from 1661-1722.
- 2 – Kangxi became emperor at the early age of eight years old.
- 3 – Born Xuanye, Kangxi was one of the longest reigning emperors in dynastic history.
- 4 – Jean De Fontaney and his group arrived in China February 1688.
- 5 – 1693 Kangxi developed a interest in western medicine after being cured of malaria.
- 6 – V.I.P Jiu 8 was first created some time between 1693-1701 with the help of Jesuit monks.
- 7 – The secret of V.I.P Jiu 8 lay hidden from the world for almost three hundred years.
- 8 -In 2014 a antique boxed wine cup with the recipe hidden inside was bought at an auction.
- 9 – 2017 was the beginning of a 5,772 mile journey which would initiate the rebirth of V.I.P Jiu 8.
Now there is something you don’t learn every day.
Further reading: V.I.P Jiu 8: Ancient And Modern Timeline
3 – Myths With V.I.P Jiu 8
Within all folk lore there grows myths, legends and exaggeration. I recommend you read about the nine sons of the dragon king. For the dragon is a crucial part of Chinese culture and each dragon is different in appearance, character and temperament and is held in esteem for different reasons.
- 1 – Qiuniu is the eldest son, he has a dragons head, with a snakes body and loves music.
- 2 – Yazi is the second son, he has the head of a dragon, but the body of a jackal and is very fierce.
- 3 – Chaofeng third eldest, he resembles a beast and has the power to cause earthquakes.
- 4 – Pulao the forth son, who has a flexible body and likes to roar and has a very loud voice.
- 5 – Suanni the fifth son, is lion-like and looks fierce, but likes sitting in quietness.
- 6 – Bixi is the sixth son, he resembles a huge turtle and has great strength.
- 7 – Bi’an seventh son, he looks like a tiger, he is an excellent debater with a sense of justice.
- 8 – Fuxiv has a lions head and a dragons body, he is keen on literature and calligraphy.
- 9 – Chiwen, he has a dragons head and a fish body, and likes a shot of V.I.P Jiu 8 with his dad.
There is always a grain of truth and a pinch of salt in old wives tales.
4 – Humour With V.I.P Jiu 8
Humour is a medicine, it triggers healthy physical and emotional changes in the body, it strengthens the immune system, and diminishes pain. Humour inspires hope and connects you to others.
- 1- V.I.P Jiu 8 isn’t always the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
- 2 – What is the difference between men and pigs? Pigs don’t turn into men when they drink.
- 3 – Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
- 4 – The future, the present and the past walk into a bar. Things got a bit tense.
- 5 – All problems fade before a hangover.
- 6 – A duck walks into a bar and orders a drink, then says “ Put it on my bill”
- 7 – A goat walks into a bar. The bartender says “We don’t serve kids”
- 8 – My wife says I should give up drinking, but I’m no quitter.
- 9 – Unlike milk, It’s okay to cry over spilt baijiu.
Humour is what makes the world a better place.
5 – Laughter With V.I.P Jiu 8
When we are children it is very easy to make us laugh, but as we grow older life tends to become more serious. But with laughter you can add years to your life.
Yes laughter is good for you.
- 1 – A good laugh relieves physical tension.
- 2 – Laughter increases immune cells and antibodies.
- 3 – Laughter releases endorphins. The body’s natural feel good factor.
- 4 – It improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow.
- 5 – It also helps protect the heart and cardiovascular problems.
- 6 – It diffuses anger and conflict, helping you to move on from resentment.
- 7 – Laughter also decreases pain.
- 8 – It also adds joy and zest to our lives.
- 9 -Llaughter strengthens relationships.
Always look on the bright side of life.
6 – Cooking With V.I.P Jiu 8
Cooking with V.I.P Jiu 8 enhances the flavour of foods, for it carries aromas from the plate to the nose. Although It has a lower boiling point than water, a dish simmered for ten minutes will still retain 40% of the alcohol.
- 1 – Alcohol bonds with water and fat molecules.
- 2 – It carries aromas and flavours.
- 3 – It makes food smell and taste better.
- 4 – It acts as a conduit between seasoning’s and meat.
- 5 – It penetrates proteins better than water.
- 6 – It brings clarity to herbs and seasoning’s.
- 7 – It adds an extra layer of complexity to both savoury and sweet dishes.
- 8 – When making batter add soda water and V.I.P. Jiu 8, as it makes it more crisp.
- 9 – It amplifies the flavour of dishes.
The perception of food and how it will taste, is affected by smell.
7 – Drinking Games With V.I.P Jiu 8
We all love to play games when we are out socialising. Non more so than the Chinese. They love drinking games. Drinking games can boost your creativity.
- 1 – Never have I ever. With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Take turns in saying something you have never done like “never have I ever been arrested” anyone who has, takes a sip of V.I.P Jiu 8 and carry on round the company.
- 2 – Most likely. With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Take turns in asking any question like “Who is the most likely to forget their turn” after a count of three each one point to someone. The person with the most accusers takes a sip of V.I.P Jiu 8.
- 3 – Freeze. With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Designate someone as Freeze. At any point during the party he/she freezes. Everyone who notices follows suit. The last person to notice takes a shot of V.I.P Jiu 8 and says ganbei. They become the next freeze.
- 4 – Shot swap. With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Two shot glasses, one full the other empty and a straw. Using just your finger tip to block the end of the straw you have ten seconds to try and fill the empty glass. Drinking what’s left in original.
- 5 – Chase the ace. With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Deal out cards face up to all participants the one who gets the ace of spades takes a sip of V.I.P Jiu 8. Then the deck of cards are passed to the person on the dealers left and the game resumes.
- 6 – Stars With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Start by naming a star, next person must then name a star whose first name starts with the previous stars second name i.e. Mick Jagger next player Jason Donovan. Loser takes a sip of V.I.P Jiu 8.
- 7 – Kings With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Deal cards one at a time to each player, face up. The first person with a king pours a shot of V.I.P Jiu 8 into glass, second with king picks a mixer third king makes drink, fourth with king drinks it.
- 8 – Red or black With V.I.P Jiu 8 – Shuffle a pack of cards, person on your left must guess the colour of top car, if he/she is right. They take pack and ask person on their left. If wrong they take a sip of V.I.P JIU 8 and so it goes around.
- 9 – Truth or Dare With V.I.P Jiu 8 – You ask a player a truth or dare question. If they opt truth you ask a personal question if they opt dare, you give them a dare. If they decline they must take a sip of V.I.P Jiu 8 and so it goes on.
As with all drink keep it under control, do not let it control you.
8 – Baijiu Customs With V.I.P Jiu 8
Baijiu is an essential part of Chinese custom. It is served in small cups or glasses and usually drank with food. It is often infused with fruit, herbs or spices.
- 1 –Baijiu is traditionally served neat, at room temperature.
- 2 – It has been used as a celebratory drink since the 16th century.
- 3 – It is consumed by royalty, as well as the working class.
- 4 – It has been used at wedding ceremony’s for five hundred years.
- 5 – It is drunk to seal business deals and cement friendships.
- 6 – When toasting, hold your glass below your hosts, to show respect.
- 7 – Refusing to take a drink after being toasted is a huge social error.
- 8 – If you hear the word gan bei, consume your drink in one go, for it means empty cup
- 9 – By drinking baijiu you are showing your willingness to be one of the team.
Eat, drink and be merry.
9 – Symbols With V.I.P Jiu 8
Symbolic meanings form an intrinsic part of Chinese culture and are readily understood
by the Chinese people.
- 1 – The chrysanthemum symbolises longevity.
- 2 – The lotus is the symbol of purity.
- 3 – The peach is a symbol of immortality.
- 4 – The peony is a symbol of royalty and virtue.
- 5 – The bat is the symbol of happiness and joy.
- 6 – The magpie is a symbol of good luck.
- 7 – The dragon is the most powerful symbol of good fortune.
- 8 – The phoenix symbolises good fortune and opportunity.
- 9 – The fish symbolises wealth.
After working into the late evening, expounding and creating. It is now time for the perfect night cap.
30ml V.I.P Jiu 8
1 ice cube
Now that is what I call, quietly classical.