Note! V.I.P Jiu 8 is not just another bottle of baijiu!
V.I.P Jiu 8 will allow you to savor the taste of imperial China. A 300 year old historic pedigree to experience.
From opening the bottle and undergoing your first inhalation of its unique bouquet, your mind is left wondering: what is it that I am familiar with? Then you take a sip. The taste has a myriad of flavours that your taste buds just cannot quite identify.
You have to take two or three more tots to get used to its distinctive piquancy; only then will you realise it is a totally new and intriguing drink that you are experiencing.
- In the making of V.I.P Jiu 8 we only use the heart, the very best of the ethanol. You can taste the sweetness of the heart. By using only the heart, we cut out all the poisons, fats and oils that lurk in the heads and tails. Not many spirit producers can say the same. To put it in layman’s terms, the heads and tails are where the nasties are and the heart is where the pureness is.
- V.I.P Jiu 8 is an extremely versatile baijiu; it can be drunk neat as intended as it has a great taste, both on the palate and on the throat and a long pleasant after taste.
- It can also be used in cocktails and mixers as its strength of 58% ABV still shines when it has been diluted. It can be used as a restorative, or it can be mixed in with tea infusions, hot toddies, coffees and can be used as an ingredient along with other Chinese herbs when making a tisane or a decoction.
V.I.P Jiu 8 has been scientifically tested and proven to be considerably more complex than the worlds current most popular premium baijiu brand.
V.I.P Jiu 8 has been scientifically tested and proven to contain many many more compounds with positive attributes than the worlds current most popular premium baijiu brand.
Here are just a few of the many many compounds with positive attributes found in V.I.P Jiu 8 baijiu.
- Alpha-Pinene and beta-Pinene – A wide range of pharmacological activities have been reported, including anticoagulant, antitumour, antimicrobial, antimalarial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beta-Myrcene – Has a role as an anti-inflammatory agent, an anabolic agent.
- Alpha-Terpinene – A know antioxidant.
- Gamma-Terpinene – Shows antimicrobial properties against various human pathogens.
- Alpha-Terpinolene – Offers a mildly sedative effect and can reduce anxiety.
- Alpha copaene – Anti-proliferative, antioxidant.
- Linalool – Known to carry anti-anxiety, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, .
- Trans alpha-Bergamotene – Predominantly it is effective for inflammation in the intestine.
- Beta-selinene – Exhibits anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These benefits might reduce the frequency and severity of painful gout attacks.
- Beta Ocimene – It is known to work great with other terpenes and has anti-inflammatory, antfungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.